“Successfully Navigating in the New CPG and Retail World”
About the POI European Promotion Optimization Summit (NEW ENGAGING PLATFORM):
Attendance is complimentary for Manufacturers and Retailers
As a growing global community, we are continuing to adapt, and manage through challenging times and together confront the pandemic, to improve our commercial capabilities, and emerge successfully with our teams, families, communities, and customers. As we evolve, and the role of consumer goods companies and retailers (healthcare, and others included) has never been more critical, the POI team maintains consistent communication with Members, remaining connected and committed to help you thrive in the emerging new reality.
The POI European Promotion Optimization Summit Summit takes education and live F2F networking to a new level and will deliver strategies and tactics specific to global and local markets, including regional content and live, meaningful networking.
The proven (as described by past attendees) POI Virtual Engagement Platform is intuitive, supported by our experienced team with virtual events,
and will guide you through the experience:
– Live Q&A sessions maximize your learning and engagement.
– In-app chat allows you to ask or vote for meaningful questions in real-time.
– Meet the Presenters and engage live with no delay.
– Live interaction in real-time just by joining a table. This POI virtual conference doesn’t sacrifice the networking experience.
– Real-time, face-to-face interaction that makes your virtual networking feel natural and fun.
– High-quality video and audio help you build real relationships in real-time.
As you’ve always experienced at POI, you will learn via detailed sessions around the most current practices, research, proven strategies,
and actionable advice (TPx, RetX, RGM, Data/Advanced Analytics, Omnichannel, CX, D2C, etc.) including strategies to navigate past
COVID-19 challenges across distributed teams, and channels.
For our many global members and constituents who supply life-sustaining goods – food, general merchandise, medications, and supplies we remain strategic and relevant with actionable practices, (including the 2021 successful POI Mid-Winter Virtual Engagement Summit) to provide the critical level of support that is needed to adapt and thrive in these or any conditions. We are proud to serve the people and organizations around the globe that are providing vital supplies and we will succeed. We will continue to lead with you, serving and responding with focused effort, energy, compassion, plus commitment to do whatever it takes to support our members and communities. Most importantly, please remain healthy and safe.
We’ll deliver relevant subject matter and best practices for today’s challenges across RGM, Omnichannel, AI, eCommerce, Trade Promotion, Data and Analytics, and Customer Experience, plus leadership examples from our peers who are advancing post-pandemic with strategies for success in New Reality.
Please register to join us for the POI European Promotion Optimization Summit, from your desk,
on 7, December, 2021 from 13:00 – 17:00 GMT/9:00AM – 1:00PM EST for the Summit
Some of the companies who’ve attended POI Summits include:
P&G, Nestle, Unilever, General Mills, Meijer, Coca-Cola, Tyson Foods, PepsiCo, Heineken, Henkel, Dr. Oetker, J&J, Wells Enterprises, Mars, Red Bull, Wakefern, Hershey, Colgate, Church & Dwight, Clorox, Utz Foods, Bush Bros., Kellogg’s, GSK, Walgreens, MillerCoors, Kind Snacks, Edgewell, Frito-Lay, JDE, Jumbo, Wrigley, Beiersdorf, Organic Valley, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Starbucks, Revlon, Energizer, EJ Gallo, Nomad Foods, Kroger, Post Foods, Kraft Heinz, Chewy.com, McCormick & Co, Campbell Soup, Delhaize, 7-Eleven, Sargento, Schreiber Foods, Mondelez, Danone, KDP, Ocean Spray, Hormel, ConAgra Foods, JM Smucker, Whirlpool, Moen, Continental Mills, Rich Products, Musco Olive, Mckee Foods, Cliff Bar, SJU, Pfizer, Welch’s, Georgia-Pacific, Philips, Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Seventh Generation, Ferrero, JBSS, Simply Good Foods, Goya, Carlsberg, and many others.
You’ll leave this Summit networking around, and knowing:
1. Global and Local strategies to thrive past the Covid-19 health crisis
2. How to support your organization, consumers and retailer partners though personal and business disruption with processes, skills and digital tools
3. How the accelerated speed of change affects demand models and how best to respond to an extremely dynamic landscape
4. eCommerce and Omnichannel strategies to reach shoppers now with targeted offers where they want to be reached in any economic condition
5. A clear understanding of how RGM, AI Machine Learning, TPM, and Predictive Analytics drives trading partner results in times of certainty and uncertainty!
6. Effective Revenue Growth Management strategies refined through better use of data across channels
7. How to integrate mobile marketing, sales effectiveness, and insights into your promotional results plus shopper loyalty 8. To what extent a shared responsibility on retail execution improves mutual results through and post-pandemic, including Customer Experience
9. How trading partners can succeed with Virtual Joint Business Planning strategies and the benefits of execution
10. Insights on how pricing and RGM teams can prepare revenue strategies that address coming uncertainties
Subject matter includes: What a post COVID-19 Retail Landscape Resembles, eCommerce and Omnichannel Strategies, Trade Promotion Management and Optimization, Planning and Forecasting to adapt to Covid-19 Challenges, Revenue Growth Management Predictive Analytics and AI: Leveraging Data and Insights Merchandising & Assortment Strategies, including the Digital Shelf Customer Experience Sales & Operations Planning (Demand Planning) Integrated Business Planning: Sales, Customer, & the Supply Chain, Basket Building Strategies Joint Business Planning Strategy/Execution, and navigating the TPx, Advanced Analytics, RetX, and RGM Solutions Landscape!
To view testimonials, please click here 2019 Testimonials
If you would like to view the completed agendas for the past POI Summits, please click here
POI Members can reach Joanie Malin for their complimentary pass at email@example.com