Driving Profitable Growth North
About the POI Canadian Summit:
Attendance is complimentary for CPG Manufacturers and Retailers
You’ve experienced the overwhelmingly successful in-person and Hybrid POI Chicago Summit. As first movers plus a growing global community, we are continuing to adapt, and lead through challenging times and together move through the pandemic, to improve our commercial capabilities. We’re emerging successfully with our teams, families, communities, and customers. As we evolve, and the role of consumer goods companies and retailers (healthcare, and others included) has never been more critical, the POI team maintains consistent communication with Members and industry, remaining connected and committed to help you thrive in the emerging new reality.
The POI Canadian Summit takes education and in-person networking to a new level and will deliver strategies and tactics specific to global and local markets including regional content and live, meaningful networking.
Driving Profitable Growth North! Advancing to a New Reality: It thrills POI to announce that the POI Canadian Summit will be live at the Doubletree by Hilton Toronto Airport West June 8-9, 2022.
POI has worked closely with the hotel and City of Mississauga to put the highest safety and cleanliness protocols in place.
All of the POI Team cannot wait to greet attendees once again at the Doubletree by Hilton in Mississauga.
In Person Attendance:
All Main Stage Sessions
Live Q&A plus meeting with presenters
1:1 Meetings with Peers
As you have in 2019 experienced at POI, you will learn and engage whether with detailed sessions on the most current practices, research, proven strategies, and actionable advice (TPx, RetX, RGM, Data/Advanced Analytics, Omnichannel, CX, D2C, etc.) including strategies to navigate past COVID-19 challenges across distributed teams, and channels.
For our many global members and constituents who supply life-sustaining goods — food, general merchandise, medications, and supplies we remain strategic and relevant with actionable practices, (including the 2021 successful POI Fall Hybrid Summit) to provide the critical level of support that is needed to adapt and thrive in these or any conditions. We are proud to serve the people and organizations around the globe that are providing vital supplies and we will succeed. We will continue to lead with you, serving and responding with focused effort, energy, compassion, plus commitment to do whatever it takes to support our members and communities.
We’ll deliver relevant subject matter and best practices for today’s challenges across RGM, Omnichannel, AI, eCommerce, Trade Promotion, Data and Analytics, and Customer Experience, plus leadership examples from our peers who are advancing post-pandemic with strategies for success in New Reality.
Please register to join us for the in person POI Canadian Summit June 8-9, 2022
Some of the companies who’ve attended POI Summits include: Sobeys, Maple Leaf Foods, BAT, Bonduelle, P&G, Nestle, Unilever, General Mills, J&J, Campbell’s, Canadian Tire, Tyson Foods, PepsiCo, Albertson’s, Maple Leaf Foods, Wells Enterprises, Mars, Red Bull, Wakefern, Hershey, Colgate, Church & Dwight, Clorox, Utz Foods, Bush Bros., Kellogg’s, GSK, Walgreens, MillerCoors, Kind Snacks, NBTY, Frito-Lay, JDE, Wrigley, Signature Brands, Organic Valley, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Starbucks, Revlon, Energizer, EJ Gallo, Post Foods, Kraft Heinz, Chewy.com, McCormick & Co, Campbell Soup, Delhaize, 7-Eleven, Coca-Cola, Sargento, Schreiber Foods, Mondelez, Danone, KDP, Ocean Spray, Hormel, ConAgra Foods, JM Smucker, Whirlpool, Moen, Continental Mills, Rich Products, Musco Olive, Mckee Foods, Cliff Bar, Red Bull, Pfizer, Welch’s, Georgia-Pacific, Philips, Heineken, Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Seventh Generation, Nomad Foods, Ferrero, JBSS, Simply Good Foods, Goya, Henkel, Fleet Farm, Labatt, and many others.
You’ll leave this Summit networking around and knowing:
1. A clear understanding of how RGM, AI Machine Learning, TPM and how Predictive Analytics drives trading partner results in times of certainty and uncertainty!
Global and Local strategies to thrive past the Covid-19 health crisis
2. How to support your organization, consumers and retailer partners though personal and business disruption with processes, skills and digital tools
3. How the accelerated speed of change affects demand models and how best to respond in and almost post-Pandemic landscape
4. eCommerce and Omnichannel strategies to reach shoppers now with targeted offers where they want to be reached in any economic condition
5. Effective Revenue Growth Management strategies refined through better use of data across channels
6. How to integrate mobile marketing, sales effectiveness, and insights into your promotional results plus shopper loyalty 7. To what extent a shared responsibility on retail execution improves mutual results through and post-pandemic, including Customer Experience
8. How trading partners can succeed with Virtual Joint Business Planning strategies and the benefits of execution
9. Insights on how pricing and RGM teams can prepare revenue strategies that address coming uncertainties
10. New relationships with Industry Peers to advance your company and personal goals
Subject matter includes: What a post COVID-19 Retail Landscape Resembles, eCommerce and Omnichannel Strategies, Trade Promotion Management and Optimization, Planning and Forecasting to adapt to Covid-19 Challenges, Revenue Growth Management Predictive Analytics and AI: Leveraging Data and Insights Merchandising & Assortment Strategies, including the Digital Shelf Customer Experience Sales & Operations Planning (Demand Planning) Integrated Business Planning: Sales, Customer & the Supply Chain, Basket Building Strategies Joint Business Planning Strategy/Execution, and navigating the TPx, Advanced Analytics, RetX, and RGM Solutions Landscape!
To view testimonials, please click here
If you would like to view the completed agendas for the past POI Summits, please click here
CGP’s and Retailers can reach Joanie Malin for their complimentary pass at firstname.lastname@example.org