POI Share is a facilitated collaboration session between POI members. This could be manufacturers, retailers, or both. It is not intended for vendor members. In this type of session they share experiences and best practices. Typically these Share Sessions will be held immediately after a POI Conference in order to leverage the travel and conference venue. POI members simply stay an extra day to participate in POI Share. Sessions will be oriented around a promotion-related theme and the attendees will help to set the agenda beforehand. Each session will be facilitated by a third party professional and will consist of a half-day session, a group dinner and a half-day session the following day. The participants may also break into work groups for a mutually beneficial project that will be presented to the entire group the following day. The session will conclude at lunchtime on day 2.
The POI will provide:
- A conference room for the sessions.
- Dinner reservations for the group.
- Extended reservation at the hotel at the POI group rate. Participants will cover their own lodging.
- A facilitator for all sessions
- Work materials, flipcharts and so forth.