Registration is Open.
The Inaugural POI Latin American Symposium takes education, best practices, and in-person networking to a new level and will deliver strategies and tactics specific to global and local markets. Advancing to a New Reality through any economic condition.
POI delivers relevant subject matter and best practices for today’s challenges across RGM, Omnichannel, AI, eCommerce, Trade Promotion, Data and Analytics, and Customer Experience plus peer leadership examples on how to advance and set strategy in shifting economies in the New Reality.
Location: W Mexico City Campos Eliseos 252, Chapultepec, Polanco Mexico City, MX 11560
Dates: March 13-15, 2024
Key Summit Elements You Won’t Want to Miss:
Network and Connect
Breaks, lunches, and receptions provide ample time to network with industry peers, solution providers, and manufacturers.
Essential Learning and Networking You Can Take Back to Your Organization:
1. A clear understanding of how RGM, AI Machine Learning, TPM, TPO, and Predictive Analytics drives trading partner results in times of certainty and uncertainty, including Global and local strategies to recession-proof your business.
2. How to support your organization, consumers, and retailer partners though personal and business disruption with processes, skills and digital tools.
3. How the accelerated speed of change affects demand models and how best to respond to an extremely dynamic landscape.
4. eCommerce and Omnichannel strategies to reach shoppers now with targeted offers where they want to be reached in any economic condition.
5. Effective Revenue Growth Management strategies refined through better use of data across channels.
6. How to integrate mobile marketing, sales effectiveness, and insights into your promotional results plus shopper loyalty.
7. To what extent a shared responsibility on retail execution improves mutual results through and post-pandemic, including Customer Experience.
8. How trading partners can succeed with Hybrid Joint Business Planning strategies and the benefits of execution.
9. Insights on how pricing and RGM teams can prepare revenue strategies that address coming uncertainties.
10. New relationships with Industry Peers to advance your company and personal goals.