About the POI Spring Hybrid In-Person Summit
The POI staff can’t wait to greet the attendees once again this April in Chicago.
You’ve experienced the overwhelmingly successful in-person and Hybrid POI Chicago, Berlin, Canada, and Dallas Summits in 2022. As first movers plus a growing global community, we are continuing to adapt, and lead through shifting economies and Consumers. Together we move through the challenges brought on by inflation and supply chain constraints to improve our commercial capabilities. We’re succeeding with our teams, families, and customers.
The POI Spring Hybrid Summit takes education, best practices, and in-person networking to a new level and will deliver strategies and tactics specific to global and local markets.
Advancing to a New Reality through any economic condition:
It thrills POI to announce that the POI Spring Hybrid Summit will be live at the Hilton Chicago, April 26-28, 2023, with the pre-summit workshop and Transformation Leadership Council on April 26.
In-Person attendance is complimentary for CPG Manufacturers and Retailers
The POI team is here to support you, as we evolve, we maintain consistent communication with Members and industry, remaining connected and committed to help you thrive in the emerging new reality. Please reach out to Joanie Malin firstname.lastname@example.org with any summit related questions.
For our many global members and constituents who supply life-sustaining goods – food, general merchandise, medications and supplies; we remain strategic and relevant with actionable practices, (including the 2022 successful POI Spring Hybrid Summits) to provide the critical level of support that is needed to adapt and thrive in these or any conditions. We are proud to serve the people and organizations around the globe. We will continue to lead with you, serving and responding with focused effort, energy, compassion, plus commitment to do whatever it takes to support our members and communities.
We’ll deliver relevant subject matter and best practices for today’s challenges across RGM, Omnichannel, AI, eCommerce, Trade Promotion, Data and Analytics, and Customer Experience plus leadership examples from our peers who are advancing in shifting economies with strategies for success in New Reality.
Please register to join us for the POI Spring Hybrid Summit in-person.
Join Your Peers Already Registered:
Conagra, Colgate-Palmolive, P & G, PepsiCo, Kellogg Company, Reckitt, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills, Unilever, Mondelez, SGWS, SC Johnson, Ruiz Foods, Constellation Brands, Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, Abbott, Acosta, McKee Foods, Clorox, Hostess Brands, Bush Brothers & Co, JM Smucker, Perfetti Van Melle USA, Danone, Utz Brands, Ocean Spray, Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Glanbia, Bob Evans Farms, Kimberly-Clark, Save-A-Lot, Church & Dwight, Haleon (GSK), Mrs. T’s Pierogies, Clif Bar, Deoleo, Bayer, Edgewell, Land O’ Lakes, Smithfield Foods, Nortera Foods, RJ Reynolds, Pernod Ricard, BIC, Bel Brands, Talking Rain, Cabot Creamery, Arca Continental, PIM Brands, Bimbo Bakeries, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Keurig Dr. Pepper, Brown-Forman, Pompeian, Once Upon a Farm, Daisy Brand, Super Kiosko, Pompeian Olive Oil, Indian Nation Wholesale, Molson Coors, Ateeco, Moen, Bonduelle, Community Coffee, Riverside Naturals, Keurig Dr Pepper, Diageo, Duracell, and many more!
You’ll leave this Summit networking around and knowing:
- A clear understanding of how RGM, AI Machine Learning, TPM, TPO, and Predictive Analytics drives trading partner results in times of certainty and uncertainty, including Global and local strategies to recession-proof your business.
2. How to support your organization, consumers, and retailer partners though personal and business disruption with processes, skills and digital tools.
3. How the accelerated speed of change affects demand models and how best to respond to an extremely dynamic landscape.
4. eCommerce and Omnichannel strategies to reach shoppers now with targeted offers where they want to be reached in any economic condition.
5. Effective Revenue Growth Management strategies refined through better use of data across channels.
6. How to integrate mobile marketing, sales effectiveness, and insights into your promotional results plus shopper loyalty.
7. To what extent a shared responsibility on retail execution improves mutual results through and post-pandemic, including Customer Experience.
8. How trading partners can succeed with Hybrid Joint Business Planning strategies and the benefits of execution.
9. Insights on how pricing and RGM teams can prepare revenue strategies that address coming uncertainties.
10. New relationships with Industry Peers to advance your company and personal goals.
11. In-depth view of the latest technologies via Demo Sessions (Launched at POI Dallas)!
To view testimonials, please click here
Want to know more about POI. Check out the POI website here
View the Completed Agenda/Program Guide from the November 2022 POI Summit here