FMCG Retail Execution Excellence – Best-in-Class Strategies to Attacking Summer Promotions Season with Confidence
Hosted by Promotion Optimization Institute, sponsored by Repsly
With the summer months here, brands are once again in ramp-up mode for the most critical time of the year to stand out on the shelf. With most FMCG’s sales soaring over the summer months, this year may surpass last year’s sales volumes with COVID restrictions nearly entirely in the rearview.
In this interactive, panel discussion, you’ll hear from retail and operational leaders from Spindrift, Kraft Heinz and Nutrabolt on the strategies they’re using to convert increased foot traffic, execute promotions from day 1, and win at the shelf during the busiest time of the year.
The leaders will cover, in a wide-swath, non-confidential way, their key strategies during this pivotal season with planning, new tests, and perhaps most importantly, a plan of attack to achieve execution excellence. Topics covered will include:
- How they are planning retail execution goals as they go into this busy season
- How they plan and track new product launches and promotional offerings in the field
- How they approach compliance strategies going into major promotions/summer weekends
- How available POS data (or lack thereof) from retailers impacts their ability to evolve, pivot, and optimize their key summer promotions?
- Examples of mid-summer promotions pivots, and how it impacted their bottom lines
- Emerging trends in FMCG and their impact on their busy season plans: 1) sustainability, 2) managing labor, 3) supply shortages