One True Price: Penny-Perfect Pricing, Everywhere
Hosted by Promotion Optimization Institute, sponsored by Aforza
The well-balanced relationship that existed between retailers, manufacturers and consumers has, until now, been able to support steady growth based on demand alone.
But times are changing and priorities have shifted. With record levels of inflation, rising labor costs and climbing commodity prices, there is now enormous pressure on margins across the supply chain. In parallel to this, consumers are becoming more cost-conscious, making it a challenge to simply pass down this additional expense.
In some cases, this has created stalemate in the market, with news headlines of major food & beverage brands being pulled off supermarkets shelves due to unresolved pricing disputes with the retailer.
With all of this going on, there has never been a more important time to build win-win relationships across the value chain that acknowledge these collective margin pressures, promotion relevance and consumer pricing tolerance. This all needs to be hyper-local, real-time and consistent across every channel.
Put simply, you need One True Price with Penny-Perfect Pricing, Everywhere.
In this webinar, we’ll examine:
- Changes in the market and why there is such pressure on margin.
- What this means to the cost-conscious consumer.
- The margin stalemate created between manufacturers and retailers.
- The importance of One True Price with Penny-Perfect Pricing, Everywhere.
- Advice for CPG companies on how to implement this.
- Omnichannel cloud & mobile solutions that allow CPG companies to deliver One True Price with Penny-Perfect Pricing across every channel.